As the Guest Editor of this special issue of the Journal of Mathematics and the Arts, I encourage you to contribute your new and groundbreaking research devoted to the arts and mathematics to honor the memory of the Founding Director of the Bridges Conference, Reza Sarhangi. This special issue will focus on his research interests at historical intersections of the arts and mathematics.
Why Publish with the Journal of Mathematics and the Arts?
In addition to the prestige of publication in a special issue, authors will also benefit from the following:
- Have your research validated by a robust peer review process;
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration;
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Resources site;
- Immediately see the impact your research made in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works;
- and much more!
I am looking for research on the following topics:
- Persian arts/architecture and mathematics;
- Symmetry, tilings, and tessellations;
- Modularity and modular constructions;
- Spherical geometry;
- Interdisciplinary mathematics and arts education.
Submissions of papers describing original or applied research, historical and cultural interpretation or criticism, and reports on projects, workshops, or exhibitions are welcome for consideration. Poetry may also be submitted.
I invite you to send in your submission by 1st November 2017, to the journal's Editorial Manager site.