Taylor & Francis now publish the Italian Journal of Animal Science on behalf of the Animal Science and Production Association. The Italian Journal of Animal Science is an international peer-reviewed open access journal publishing original scientific papers, reviews and short communications on animal science, animal production and related areas.
Why choose Italian Journal of Animal Science?
- High Quality Articles – Included in the Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports with an Impact Factor of 0.718*.
- Article Publishing Charge of $720 USD / €600 EUR /£450 GBP.
- Discounted Article Publishing Charge for members of the Animal Science and Production Association, the publication fee is $360 USD/ €300 EUR/ £225 GBP. Find out how to join today.
- Rigorous peer review.
- Rapid online publication.
- High visibility and discoverability via Taylor & Francis Online.
- Article level metrics – downloads, citations and Altmetric data so you can measure the impact of your research.
Topics covered by the journal include:
• Animal derived food quality and safety.
• Animal genetics and breeding.
• Animal nutrition and feeding.
• Livestock systems, management and environment.
• Aquaculture, poultry, companion and wildlife.
• Production physiology and biology.
*2014 Impact Factor: 0.718 (© 2015 Thomson Reuters, 2015 Journal Citation Reports®)
Submit Your Article Online
You can submit your article to Italian Journal of Animal Science online via the journal’s ScholarOne Manuscripts™ site.
Full instructions for authors are available here.
The open access APC is $720 USD / €600 EUR /£450 GBP with discounts available for members of the Animal Science and Production Association.
You have a choice of CC-BY-NC and CC-BY licences.