2014 Impact Factor: 1.391
Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering Reviews (BGER) is a JCR listed international reviews series which publishes original and major review articles on important developments in industrial, agricultural and medical applications of biotechnology and therapeutics.
BGER both commissions and accepts unsolicited full review papers, mini-reviews and opinion pieces on any topic within the scope of the journal. BGER is not an outlet for original research and does not accept papers of this type.
How to submit
- Visit the Instructions for Authors page for further information on submitting your manuscript.
- Once you have consulted this page, manuscripts for consideration should be submitted to the journal's Editorial Manager site.
- Papers can be published open access with Taylor & Francis Open Select.
- Editor: Stephen E Harding, University of Nottingham
- Editor: Gary G. Adams, University of Nottingham