2014 Impact Factor: 0.395*
Aquatic Insects: International Journal of Freshwater Entomology is an international journal publishing original research on the systematics, biology, and ecology of aquatic and semi-aquatic insects.
The journal welcomes submissions on the taxonomy, evolution and biology of all aquatic insects. It particularly encourages papers on aquatic or semi-aquatic Hymenoptera, Lepidoptera, Mecoptera, Megaloptera, Neuroptera, Orthoptera and Blattodea.
By choosing to publish in Aquatic Insects, your work will benefit from:
- a global platform among entomology researchers
- an international Editorial Board of experts
- article-level metrics so you can measure the impact of your work
*(© 2014 Thomson Reuters, Journal Citation Reports®)
- All papers should be submitted online via ScholarOne Manuscripts™
- All submitted manuscripts are subject to initial appraisal by the Editor, and, if found suitable for further consideration, to peer review by independent, anonymous expert referees. All peer review is single blind.
- Read the full Instructions for Authors and find out how to submit your research today.