Quality Engineering is organizing a special issue for July 2018 dedicated to the latest developments in the field of Lean Six Sigma. As guest editors, we encourage authors to submit their best papers with practical solutions to companies’ real world problems, irrespective of their nature and size.
Lean Six Sigma as a methodology for achieving operational, service, and process excellence has been around for the past 15 years. Although LSS has been initially adopted by a large number of manufacturing companies and service of varied size, its applications in many public-sector organisations are still in their early stages. For this special issue, we would like to invite research scholars, leading academics, and practitioners to submit high-quality papers (theoretical papers, empirical studies, case study papers, etc.) covering topics from Lean, Six Sigma to Lean Six Sigma, with case study papers showing new applications being particularly welcome.
Your paper may address, but is not limited to the following topics pertinent to Lean Six Sigma:
- Lean Six Sigma for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
- Lean Six Sigma for Healthcare
- Lean Six Sigma for Higher Education
- Lean Six Sigma for Financial Services
- Green Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma and Big data
- Lean Six Sigma for Public Sector organisations
- Lean Six Sigma in Supply Chain
- Lean Six Sigma frameworks
- Lean Six Sigma and its links to other disciplines (e.g., Operations Research, Human Resources, Marketing, etc.)
- Lean Six Sigma in Construction
- Lean Six Sigma for Hospitality Services (e.g., Hotels)
Instructions for Authors
To be considered for the special issue, please submit your manuscript through the Journal’s online submission system at https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/lqen.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed by leading experts in the field carefully chosen by the guest editors.
Submission Deadline: 18th December 2017