RNA Biology is a leading platform for presenting and discussing cutting-edge RNA research. RNA plays a central role in all cellular processes: decoding the genome, regulating gene expression, mediating molecular interactions, and catalyzing chemical reactions. RNA Biology covers all aspects of RNA research, including:
- transcription and splicing
- post-transcriptional regulation
- non-coding RNA
- translation and catalysis
- RNA localization
- structural biology and bioinformatics
- RNA in disease and therapy
RNA Biology offers a variety of formats including Original Research articles, Short Reports, Reviews and Commentaries.
RNA Biology has an outstanding Editorial Board and offers a rapid and efficient peer review process, as well as a flexible open access (OA) policy. Authors can purchase immediate OA for a reasonable fee. Twelve months after publication, all published papers become free access.
RNA Biology is indexed in PubMed/MEDLINE and has a 2015 impact factor of 4.076.
©2016 Thomson Reuters, 2016 Journal Citation Reports®
- Editor-In-Chief: Renée Schroeder, Max F. Perutz Laboratories, University of Vienna
- Assistant Editor-In-Chief: Paul P. Gardner, School of Biological Sciences, University of Canterbury
- Acquisitions Editor: Adam Weiss, Prague, CZ