Nucleus is an international peer-reviewed, Medline-indexed journal that publishes research papers, reviews, methods, commentaries, and extra views on all aspects on the organization and functions of the cell nucleus, including:
- Nuclear Structure and Dynamics
- Chromatin Organization and Epigenetics
- Subnuclear Organelles
- Nuclear Transport
- Gene Expression and RNA Processing
- DNA Replication and Damage Repair
- Nucleus in Signaling and Development
Nucleus has an outstanding Editorial Board and offers a rapid and efficient peer review process with an average turnaround time of less than four weeks, as well as a flexible open access (OA) policy. Authors can purchase immediate OA for a reasonable fee. Twelve months after publication, all published papers become free access.
Nucleus has a 2015 impact factor of 2.446.
©2016 Thomson Reuters, 2016 Journal Citation Reports®
We invite you to submit your manuscript online here. For more information please contact Adam Weiss: email@example.com. Pre-submission inquiries that may include decision letters and reviewers’ reports of the same manuscript passed over by other peer-reviewed journals can be sent to Editor-in-Chief, Roland Foisner.
- Editor-in-Chief: Roland Foisner, Medical University Vienna
- Acquisitions Editor: Adam Weiss, Prague, CZ