Submit your latest adipose research to our next issue.
Adipocyte is the first international peer-reviewed journal providing a multi-disciplinary forum for research focusing exclusively on all aspects of adipose tissue physiology and pathophysiology. Topics include:
- Adipose tissue structure and development
- Adipogenesis, adipose stem cells
- Adipose inflammation, immune cells
- Brown/Beige fat
- Insulin resistance and diabetes
- Metabolism and energy balance
- Mitochondrial dysfunction
- Adipose hypoxia, apoptosis
- Cardiovascular disease and vascular homeostasis
- Lipids, fatty acids
- Obesity and cancer
Adipocyte has an outstanding Editorial Board and offers a rapid and efficient peer review process, as well as a flexible open access (OA) policy. Authors can purchase immediate open access for a reasonable fee. Twelve months after publication, all published papers become free access, allowing your research to have a greater impact.
Adipocyte is indexed in PubMed.
We invite you to submit your manuscript online at http://adipocyte.msubmit.net/cgi-bin/main.plex.
Editor-In-Chief: Fahumiya Samad, San Diego Biomedical Research Institute, CA