Aims & Scope
Journal of Information Display is the official journal of the Korean Information Display Society (KIDS), and publishes original and significant contributions dealing with the theory and practice of information displays. The scope includes the following areas:
- Large Area Displays
- Applied Vision/Human Factors
- 3D Displays
- Material/Component/Manufacturing Equipment and Liquid Crystal Technology
Articles must be written in English.
All published research articles in this journal have undergone rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymized refereeing by at least two expert referees.
Journal of Information Display is supported by the Korean Federation of Science and Technology Societies Grant, which is funded by the Korean Government (MEST).
- Potential authors should submit their full paper through the ScholarOne Manuscripts system at: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tjid
- Submitted papers must be written in English and describe original research, which is not published nor currently under review by other journals or conferences.
- Author guidelines can be found here.
- Editor-in-Chief: Tae-Hoon Yoon, Pusan National University, Korea (email@example.com)