What is the current state of materials in civil engineering?
In the past decade, there has been a significant increase in demand for high performance and/or environmentally friendly materials. This special issue aims to collate where we are currently in the field of materials in civil engineering.
What can I contribute?
The special issue will look to include the latest research on the folllowing materials:
- Concrete technology
- Durability and time dependent material properties
- Sustainable materials
- High performance and ultra-high performance concretes
- High performance composites
- Self-healing materials
- Incorporation of nanoscale materials into civil engineering applications
- Structural performance and modelling of structural elements utilising new materials
Why contribute to the Australian Journal of Civil Engineering?
- The Australian Journal of Civil Engineering is an official journal of Engineers Australia meaning your research will be available to over 100,000 members
- We are included in several Abstracting & Indexing Databases, including but not limited to, Academic OneFile, Expanded Academic ASAP, InfoTrac Custom, Emerging Sources Citation Index and Scopus.
- Your research will be validated by a robust single-blind peer review process
- You can share you research using our open access options
- You can follow the impact of your research using My Authored Works
How can I submit?
Manuscript submissions can be made online via Editorial Manager: http://www.edmgr.com/eatj
Submission guidelines, Instructions for Authors and other important information on the journal can be found on the journal’s homepage: www.tandfonline.com/tcen
All published papers will be fully refereed. In the submission highlight the manuscript is for the special issue.