Tissue Barriers has received a CiteScore of 3.16!
The journal ranks 7/60 in Histology; 92/382 in Biochemistry; and 105/257 in Cell Biology.
As you know, CiteScore was launched at the end of 2016. Much like Clarivate's Impact Factor, the metric is based on citations within a designated window, designed to measure a journal's impact. For more information, read our article here.
Tissue Barriers is the first international cross-disciplinary journal that focuses on the architecture, biological roles and regulation of tissue barriers and intercellular junctions.
If you are working on
- Biology and pathobiology of epithelial barriers
- Functions and dysfunctions of the vascular barrier
- Structure and regulation of intercellular junctions
- Signaling by junctional proteins
- Evolution and development of tissue barriers
- Leukocyte transmigration through endothelial and epithelial barriers
- Pathogen interactions with tissue barriers
- Tissue barriers and tumor metastasis
- Drug delivery across the epithelial and endothelial barriers
We want to help you publish your valuable findings.
Ready to submit?
Submit your research here.
Not ready yet? For help preparing your paper, read our Instructions for Authors here.
- Editor in Chief: Andrei Ivanov, Virginia Commonwealth University Richmond, VA, US