International Journal of Advanced Logistics aims to report on the advancement of application and theoretical research in logistics and to facilitate discussion between researchers and industry professionals on the latest issues in the field.
Contributions from both academics and industry professionals are welcomed.
The journal covers all aspects of logistics and Supply Chain Management (SCM) including, but not limited to, the topics and areas listed below:
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) application in logistics: RFID, Sensor Networks, Mobile Technology, Internet of Things, Location Based Service, etc.
- Advanced Logistics System: Unmanned System; Automated Material Handling; Automation techniques in Logistics
- Security on Logistics
- Green SCM and Green Manufacturing
- Design & Implementation of Logistics Information System: ERP, SCM, MES, WMS, DRP, CPFR, EDI, PLM, etc.
- Performance measures in Logistics
- Global and International Logistics
- Training and Education issues in Logistics and SCM
- Case studies
Or submit your paper online at the journal's Editorial Manager® site: www.edmgr.com/tjal
- Editor-in-Chief: Florent Frederix, European Commission
- Managing Editor: Yoon Seok Chang, Korea Aerospace University