Geo-spatial Information Science (GSIS) publishes papers focused on the research, application and development of surveying and mapping technology, including photogrammetry, remote sensing, geographical information systems, cartography, engineering surveying, GPS, geodesy, geomatics, geophysics, and other related fields.
The journal particularly encourages papers on innovative applications and theories in the fields above, or of an interdisciplinary nature.
In addition to serving as a source reference and archive of advancements in these disciplines, Geo-spatial Information Science aims to provide a platform for communication between researchers and professionals concerned with the topics above.
GSIS is now an Open Access journal! All article publishing charges (APC) will be covered by Wuhan University (unless otherwise stated), so you can enjoy the benefits of open access at no cost.
Research published in Geo-spatial Information Science benefits from:
- being freely and permanently available on our platform which could translate into increased readership, citations and Altmetric scores
- visibility – Geo-spatial Information Science is indexed in a number of services including PubMed
- the widest possible dissemination – research that's discoverable by anyone, anywhere
- rapid and efficient peer review
- a well-connected Editorial Board
- compliance with funder mandates
- global, cross-discipline marketing and post-publication aftercare
- article-level metrics so you can measure the impact of your work
Read the full instructions for authors: here.
If you have a paper to submit, you can submit online: here.
- Editor-in-Chief: Deren Li, Wuhan University, China
- Executive Editor: Yiqun Dai, Wuhan University, China (email@example.com)