The Journal of Continuing Higher Education strives to support continuing higher education by serving as a forum for the reporting and exchange of information based on research, observations, and experience relevant to the field. The
Editor is currently seeking submissions of major articles (current research,
theoretical models, conceptual treatments) of up to 7,000 words on topics such as:
• Organization and administration of continuing higher education
• Development and application of new continuing education
• Adult and nontraditional students
• Continuing education student programs and services
• Research within continuing higher education (non-credit and credit) and related fields
• Assessment of continuing education and higher education
In addition to major articles, the journal also encourages the following types of submissions:
- “Best Practices” articles of up to 4,000 words. These “Best Practice” articles contain descriptions of new, innovative, and successful programs or practices. The programs or practices should be replicable and of significance to the profession.
- Book reviews of current publications in the field — prospective authors are advised to consult with the editor prior to preparing book reviews to obtain the specific review guidelines.
- Opinion pieces of up to 2,000 words addressing issues directly relevant to continuing higher education.
Manuscripts should be submitted to the Editor at: Jcheeditor@k-state.edu
- Editor: Royce Ann Collins, Kansas State University