Women & Criminal Justice, the only periodical devoted to scholarly interdisciplinary, global research on all concerns related to women and criminal justice, is now accepting manuscripts for a 2019 Special Issue devoted to the dissemination of empirical research findings on the topic of terrorism with a specific focus on gender.
Paper topics may include but are not limited to:
- female terrorist leaders and supporters
- female victimization by terrorists
- cyberterrorism threats and gender
- gender and law enforcement methods to respond to terrorism
- gender and counter-terrorism rehabilitation efforts
- gender and terrorists’ recruitment strategies
- terrorists’ human rights violations against women/girls
- corrections and female terrorists
- new legislation on terrorism and gender
- international gendered responses to terrorism.
If you want to have your paper considered for publication in this forthcoming 2019 special issue then please email us ASAP at email@example.com. Please indicate your intent to contribute a scholarly paper for the special issue along with the following: Author(s) name, affiliation, email address, paper title, paper abstract. If your paper has already been written and has not been submitted elsewhere then you may submit your paper for consideration in the special issue within the WCJ submission portal.
Please visit our Instructions for Authors page prior to submitting.
Completed papers must be submitted by October 1, 2018.