Build a global audience and share your latest research with Journal of African Business for the 2018 Annual Conference and Doctoral Consortium of the Emerging Markets Conference Board. Your contributions are important to the understanding of business practices and the advancement of business knowledge in or with Africa.
As the official journal of the International Academy of African Business and Development, JAB is the largest network of professionals committed to advancement of business development in African nations and strives to comprehensively cover all business disciplines by publishing high quality analytical, conceptual, and empirical articles that demonstrate a substantial contribution to the broad domain of African business. Topics for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Agribusiness Managment and Policy;
- Business Law;
- Economics and Development Policy;
- Entrepreneurship and Family Business;
- Global Business;
- Human Resource Management;
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT);
- Labor Relations;
- Management Information Systems (MIS);
- Non-Profit Management;
- Operations and Supply Chain Management;
- Organizational Behavior and Theory;
- Organizational Development;
- Service Management;
- Small Business Management;
- Social Responsibility and Ethics;
- Strategic Management Policy;
- Technology and Innovation Management;
- Tourism and Hospitality Management;
- Transportation and Logistics;
- and more
We sincerely thank you for your submission to further the study of marketing in emerging markets and look forward to receiving your manuscript!
Information concerning the conference is available from the conference website.
Regular paper submissions open 1 July 2017. For papers submitted before 30 November 2017, reviews and paper decisions will be completed before 15 January 2018. Journal of African Business will consider full papers for publication in a Special Issue on Marketing in Emerging Markets.
Late paper submissions open 1 January 2018 and close 15 February 2018. To accommodate African scholars who can only find time to finalise a paper only the annual year-end holidays, we will accept late submissions for a short period. Reviews and paper decisions will be completed before 28 February 2018. Please assist the conference organizers by submitting your paper before 30 January 2018.