“Legal Ethics is the leading international journal publishing scholarship on legal ethics broadly defined including legal professional responsibility, ethical approaches to the practice of law, and legal ethics education. We welcome scholarship from all jurisdictions and research that is comparative, theoretical, empirical and doctrinal.” - Lisa Webley, Editor of Legal Ethics
Legal Ethics exists to provide an intellectual meeting ground where academic lawyers, practitioners and policy-makers are able to debate developments shaping the ethics of law and its practice at the micro and macro levels. Make an impact in the legal field by contributing your research to our journal!
Why publish with us?
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration.
- Enjoy a rapid publication process and validate your research with our robust peer review.
- Gain recognition from an interdisciplinary, international readership.
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Resources site.
- Immediately see the impact of your research in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article through My Authored Works.
Please read our 'Instructions for Authors' page for full details on preparing your manuscript for submission to Legal Ethics.
Submit your final manuscript via Legal Ethics' Editorial Manager® portal.
- General Editor : Lisa Webley, University of Birmingham (firstname.lastname@example.org)