Build a global audience and share your latest research with Social and Environmental Accountability Journal. Your contributions are important to the broad field of social, environmental and sustainable development accounting, accountability, reporting and auditing.
As the journal of the official Journal of The Centre for Social and Environmental Accounting Research, SEAJ provides a forum for a wide range of different forms of academic and academic-related communications whose aim is to balance honesty and scholarly rigour with directness, clarity, policy-relevance and novelty.
We welcome all contributions that fulfil the criteria of the journal, including empirical papers, review papers and essays, manuscripts reporting or proposing engagement, commentaries and polemics, and reviews of articles or books.
For details on the submissions process and to submit your work, please visit the Instructions for Authors page.
What do you gain from publishing with us?
- Validate your research through a robust, double-blind peer review process;
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration;
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Resources site;
- Immediately see the impact of your research made in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works;
- and much more!
We sincerely thank you for encouraging discussion and debate on social and environmental accountability, and look forward to receiving your manuscript!
- Editor: Matias Laine, University of Tampere, Finland
- Editor: Carlos Larrinaga, University of Burgos, Spain