International Studies of Management & Organization (ISMO) is a journal that has been published since 1971. It aims to make contemporary empirical and theoretical academic contributions in the fields of management and organization. The journal focuses on international and cross-cultural research and it addresses students, scholars, practitioners and decision makers. The international scope of the journal calls for groundbreaking papers that contribute to the advancement of management and organization theory and practice.
ISMO is ranked in the 2015 Academic Journal Guide from Chartered Association of Business Schools and in the 2016 Journal Quality List from Australian Business Deans Council.
ISMO is abstracted/ indexed in: Business Index, EBSCOhost, Elsevier BV, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Gale, Management Contents, ProQuest, Wiley-Blackwell Publishing Asia.
International Studies of Management & Organization (ISMO) is inviting paper submissions to a Special Issue about Business Ethics. All submissions are processed through the ISMO Editorial Manager platform.
Submit your paper now. Please specify that your paper is submitted to the Special Issue about ‘Business Ethics for a Global Society.’
More information about the journal is available.
Why publish with us?
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration.
- Enjoy a rapid publication process and validate your research with our robust peer review.
- Gain recognition from an interdisciplinary, international readership.
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Resources site.
- Immediately see the impact of your research in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article through My Authored Works.
- Guest Editor: Abraham Stefanidis, St. John’s University, USA
- Guest Editor: Sven Horak, St. John’s University, USA
- Guest Editor: Linda M Sama, St. John’s University, USA