The Journal of Genetic Psychology is devoted to research and theory in the field of developmental psychology.
It encompasses a life-span approach, so in addition to manuscripts devoted to infancy, childhood, and adolescence, articles on adulthood and aging are also published.
The journal accepts submissions in the area of educational psychology as long as they are developmental in nature.
Submissions in cross cultural psychology are accepted, but they must add to our understanding of human development in a comparative global context.
Applied, descriptive, and qualitative articles are occasionally accepted, as are replications and refinements submitted as brief reports.
Why submit to The Journal of Genetic Psychology?
- History: The Journal of Genetic Psychology is a prestigious and established platform that has been disseminating academic research and new findings in developmental psychology for over 120 years. As the first journal in the history of developmental psychology to be entirely devoted to the field, the journal's first issue being published in 1891.
- Discoverability: Your article will be easily discoverable as The Journal of Genetic Psychology is indexed in a variety of Abstracting & Indexing Databases, including: PsycINFO, Scopus, PubMed, EBSCOhost, FRANCIS, CSA, OCLC, ProQuest, and more.
- Readership: The Journal of Genetic Psychology has achieved up to 2,200 downloads per single article, thanks to its international readership, and wide dissemination.
- Quality: Integrity and ethical publishing are essential for us, so the journal uses Crossref™ and operates a rigorous double-blind peer review process.
- Author Support: Once published, all authors and co-authors can monitor downloads, citations and Altmetric data for their article on Taylor & Francis Online using My Authored Works. In addition, they will receive 50 free eprints to share the article with their friends and colleagues.
Ready to submit?
Papers should be submitted online via The Journal of Genetic Psychology ScholarOne Manuscript submission portal.
ScholarOne Manuscripts allows for rapid submission of original and revised manuscripts, facilitating the review process and internal communication between authors, editors, and reviewers.
For detailed information on how to format and submit your paper, read the journal's full Instructions for Authors.
- Editor: Dennis N. Thompson, Georgia State University, USA (firstname.lastname@example.org)