Design Philosophy Papers (DPP) helps to create conversation between philosophy and design and ‘the world as designed’. The journal welcomes papers from a variety of disciplines and a range of viewpoints.
Design Philosophy Papers encourages you to send in papers on the following topics:
- design ethics
- design futures
- intercultural design theory
All papers are subject to double blind peer review before publication.
Why Publish with Design Philosophy Papers? What are the benefits to you, the author?
In addition to the prestige of publishing in this unique journal, authors receive the following benefits:
- Validate your research through a robust peer review process
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Resources site
- Immediately see the impact your research made in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
- And much more!
How to Submit
Please visit our Instructions for Authors Page for full details on how to submit a manuscript to this journal.
For helpful tips and a step-by-step guide along your publishing journey, visit our Author Services site.
- Edited by : Anne-Marie Willis, German University in Cairo, EG